For over thirty years, Mike has been actively involved, as a coach, entrepreneur, scientist, business executive and management consultant, in the areas of executive leadership, organizational development and change management, strategic planning and execution, and financial analysis. He has provided strategic, operational and financial leadership to small and medium-sized firms, as well as Fortune 500 companies and large government organizations, in a broad range of industries. Mike holds BS and PhD degrees from the Georgia Institute of Technology and has had additional training in finance and accounting, strategic planning and management, leadership development, and succession planning, from various top-tier institutions.
- The Prince of Paradox and the Light-Beam Rider
- Purpose Revisited
- Man vs Machine … Tim Cook Weighs In
- An 8-Year-Old Company Worth ($20 Billion) $35 Billion Is After Your Commissions
- What You See Is Not the Whole Story … Not Even Close
- Don’t be part of an $800 billion statistic!
- What if you build it and no one comes?
- GE’s swift and dramatic corporate meltdown … and the failure of leadership
- Who’s more profitable, Amazon or Macy’s?
- Musk and Moats…A Brief Update
- Breaking News … Are we seeing the “beginning of the unraveling” of GE ?
- Musk and Moats … Is a Candy War in the Making?
- “Black Swan” Event Stops Ford F-150 Production In Its Tracks